Why CAD Kitchens 7.X?
- wide range of designing and edition features– various options of drawing and editing walls, creating 3D elements based on user’s own templates, diverse drawing tools, easy-to-use functions of inserting and editing kitchen cabinets and household appliances, slats, typical and untypical worktops
- option of building your own database of 3D models using Converter 3D, which converts models created in other CAD programs to our own DWX file format
- rapid generation of detailed kitchen valuation reports and professional documentation
- optional Ceramic Tiles Design Module offers useful functions of tiles application and edition,
- optional Tile Database Editor enables to create your individual database of tiles and other coverings using picture files
- new technical documentation is the precision and flexibility of project presentation: it can contain any number and types of pages that can be edited, add wall projections and sections, projections, tables, images, comments, legend and display textures of objects
- advanced visualization panel in which all decorating works are proceeded: application of textures and finishing materials, attribution of various properties to selected objects (reflections, gloss, transparency or light emission effects)
- high quality of lighting and rendering effects ensured by Bump Mapping and Ambient Occlusion algorithms
- modern creation of the designed interior: visualizations, animations, movies in AVI format in full HD, mobile panorama 360° CAD Share-it
- for the latest version of the CAD Kitchens 7.X, an additional visualization tool is available – Render PRO module
- options of visual documentation: illustrations in 3x Full HD and AVI videos in Full HD
- the program is also available as CAD Kitchens MAX – a comprehensive system that includes CAD Kitchens with additional modules: Cabinet Design and Edition and CAD Cut. This version is especially useful for independent manufacturers of kitchen furniture, because it offers a possibility of creating user’s own untypical cabinets and automatic generation of the optimal cutting pattern of the material.
Pictures owned by CAD Projekt K&A